(Source: katemonteith, via thatkindofwoman)
that He is God.
(Source: melodyhansen, via meggielynne)
don’t call me beautiful
i don’t care
call me intelligent
tell me my laugh is contagious;
that i made you smile
tell me i have something to offer — (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: alert, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
The promise, made when I am in love and because I am in love, to be true to The Beloved as long as I live, commits me to being true even if I cease to be in love.
A promise must be about things that I can do, about actions: no one can promise to go on feeling in a certain way.
He might as well promise to never have a headache or always to feel hungry. — C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: infinite-paradox, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: elementarystills, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: ca-o-s, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk. — Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: , via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: like-a-cat-black, via thatkindofwoman)
Java, Indonesia, 2013.
(Source: airows, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Time to hike! - 1924